The Real Deal
People come and go in my world all the time, day after day. Why would I have thought differently about you? Things constantly change, some for better some for worse. I am sad when I remember what was.. I wish you understood, but it's mine to fix, if I could, I know I can. It's just the way it is, some are bad and some are good. Maybe you can take a walk in my shoes, see things I see, feel things how I feel.. it might explain, like walking in the rain. Words are more powerful then feelings, I accept my feelings are hard. I can't control the way you feel, or where you go, You ask for forgiveness, you ask me to let go. Letting you go is just as hard as loving you here, millions of tears. I don't need sorry or feelings explain, it's easier to just blame! One last thing on how I feel, I feel like steel. No more guessing trying to appeal. I'll just wait for the real deal.
Written By Jenny Mello
No comments:
Post a Comment