Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sorry I missed your call...

Useless! 

How many times are you going to tell me the excuses that make me feel useless.... The phone was dead! Don't worry your head! I didn't hear it! Like those are suppose to lift my spirit..Oh how my feelings go off.. I didn't feel it! this crappy phone is broke! I forgot to press send! oops same excuses again.. I feel crappy I even tried to send, to see if you can make amends.. I left it home! I left it in the car! I forgot you called! I am sorry, I really am! Like that is the magic which makes them all forgiven.. Amazing what a missed call can create.. The feelings that this little phone takes.. How does it rule my heart and soul, that text or call that's not ample, hours of wait, days of debate.. Amazing what a missed text creates.. The control it takes, not to send, resend again! Over and over again.. How many times are you going to make excuses, when it is you who are useless!!
Written by Jenny Mello

No comments:

Post a Comment