Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Honest, Honestly

Twist of the heart

How can I take your twist of words as honesty? The actions just can't explain. What little friendship we share, it hangs on by a hair. I don't fit in your life! I'm not talking weekends or a quick fling, we were such a great thing. I accept reality, it's so blunt not to see. Why do you deny what you want in me? I acknowledge wants! Honestly, I care for honesty, why can't you be here or at least near. If you had the chance, would you say.. What's on your mind, are you keeping it at bay? You think it's easier that way. That's a problem, you think, don't feel? Excuse me, you came into my life, it was like food with spice. You think your trying, I only find out through spying. You act like such the deprived victim. Instead you deprive your victim. The best expression of feelings, physically vs mentally. Gotta want, Gotta have and Gotta enjoy, apparently you don't see what a gift it is to agree! I don't want to argue, I just throw out what I see, what's been told to me. Accept life for face value, I am your reminder of your thoughts and wish you sought. Be honest, honestly! You'd be ecstatic if you'd take your ghosts out of the attic. You'd be surprised how much my words are wise. A relationship should not cost as it has no value.  Money is useless when it comes to the heart, it will tear it apart. You've never gone with nothing always having something, so empty inside to fill with your lies. I realize your appeasing me by listening.. So therefor I will go, I really want you to know, now is the time to be honest, honestly!
Written by Jenny Mello

No comments:

Post a Comment